~Nike Mercurial vapour 4 cleats~

Well personally, I always liked Nike boots better.

Is it the modern mind blowing ergonomic design?
Fancy colors?
The way they pay big bucks to get it endorsed?
Sexy?

Well, it fits snuggly, with my feet and plays comfortably, light. so no complaints. :mrgreen:

What about Puma and Reebok? Interesting boots they make, would buy if I could play. Injuries are a real pain in the arse.

Before I got my injury, I was using the Nike Tiempo Legend. Got both the Black/White and White/Red one.

I was actually deciding between a Predator and the Legend. Opted for the Legend 'cos 1. The name, very fitting for players like me :twisted: 2. Just Do It, lah.

Seriously, I preferred the feel of the Legend. Once I undergo recon and can play soccer again, I'm gonna get either a Predator or a Puma.

i don't think reebok's plan of gaining popularity by sponsoring henry is working ahha. and yea puma is coming up really well with all their cool designs and sophisticated technology. of course if you're thinking reliability then adidas and nike are the two most tried and tested and have been in the industry for quite long so yea their boots are rather trustworthy =D

reebok bought over by adidas i thought?

adidas is king lah. far superior in not only footwear but apparel

anyone who has ever had a nike boot tear prematurely will know

don't forget lotto and diadora, DAMN popular in italy

mizuno popular in japan

Topper! n Chronus!

Popular in singapore i think haha.

Umbro is a good pair for starting out.

It was my 1st pair. Lost it. Bought predator.

Spoiled it. Bought another predator.

But i dun like black. I wan a white predator >.< haha.

Haha......those Lottos also have a very advanced building process, and so they cost almost $250! But great all-round boots, and i particularly like the design, white, gold and black is really cool when u get the right mix! Umbros and Pumas and also very reliable, and they offer more bang for buck too. But if ur looking for superswerve, look no further than predators. Nikes? Naaaaaaah.

nothing beats barefoot soccer...the direct contact of the ball. how the ball sticks to ur foot like glue. maaaan. the blisters...priceless

Dude..........the broken, sometimes bleeding nails when u contact the ball wrongly, especially when shooting. But i do agree, playing barefoot, especially on smaller courts ( futsal, street soccer ) is better. My cell group actually uses a mini soccer ball and plays 5 or 6 a side on a HDB badminton court after cell group and dinner! Great, except that the court is one of the old rougher types, so corns and blisters are very common. I haven't played in a month but the skin on the sole of my big toe is still a little thin from the last encounter. 2.5 hours almost nonstop. U guys shld try it sometime. Its actually quite fun.

yeah man lotto! so far, i've only used 2 pairs of boots my entire life. first was a adidas predator, then now it's lotto shevapro. so it's been a vey small collection of boots.

i went to malaysia and i say a f33(no joke) it was a great pair, but well i bought the absolute, and after bringing my school to the finals, and losing, the studds are worn out, and the kangaroo leather got real hard, singapore's weather is killing my beloved boots man, yea, tiempos suck, their so ill fitting, haah. as for me, i like barefooted soccer most

ohman. should listen to this guy. he's a star in my school. i'm serious. he's known as the star left back in the squad. truly superb skills.

Latest posts

Back