new amp?

well, it certainly lives up to its mesa-ive price... you cant go wrong with a mesa, though i;ve not try one... theres one at fourtones studio, go try it out and you'll know...

You could try hunting down Peavey Classic 30 or get the Carvin Vintage 16.
The peavey's clean is pretty decent and breaks up well with the volume turned up above 3.5.

Anyway a 15watt tube has much louder thn a 15 watt solid state.

Ranking has the Carvin Vintage 16 for sale. Go check it out, Mew is right, tube amps are generally much louder than SS amps of the same wattage.

ItAcHi said:
tube amp r generally need more maintainence compare SS amp rite...
well.. besides tube changes I dun think there is much more maintainence... infact i think the odds of SS amps breaking down is much higher than tube amps

spikes said:
theres a mesa boogie at esden trading in sim lim, not sure what model, but just the head alone costs a whopping 4000 bucks!!!!

Think likely a Mark IV or Dual/Triple Recto..

If there was a rectoverb head, I'll be all over it in an instance. 8)

you can try the Peavey Classic 30 or Classic 50. Tube, very good clean channel with a pretty flat eq so it's an excellent platform for building your effects on. very very underrated, very solid amp.

serialninja said:
you can try the Peavey Classic 30 or Classic 50. Tube, very good clean channel with a pretty flat eq so it's an excellent platform for building your effects on. very very underrated, very solid amp.

ohh...swee lee at BB got it?? and whats the price? i might need to shrink my budget to around 500 due to other expenses..

ItAcHi said:
serialninja said:

ohh...swee lee at BB got it?? and whats the price? i might need to shrink my budget to around 500 due to other expenses..
at least 1k if im not wrong.. used goes for around 750 or so .

Latest posts

Back