need help with msn messenger

satch

right, i jst rebooted my com, and i went to install back my msn 6.2, however, when i log in, it tells me i MUST update to v7. i do nt want to do that, as v7 seems to lag my whole com up..... does anyone knw of a solution for me? or maybe u can send me ur msn 6.2 file?

really need help, thanks a lot.

wah..hmm i dun think its possible lah bro....even if someone send u tat particular version, when u try to connect, the msn server will still ask u to update ur version...its controlled mah...but i've not try tat method lah...but tats whay i know...hope it helpz man..btw i was e guy from tat clinic bro..if u remember. see ya ard.

yea, ill always remember u. haha, u gave me the poster.

anyway, hw come i didnt have the problem with the msn before? fuck man... they dont give me a choice to accpect the update or nt..... jst force it on me...

hehe after updating, you might find some changes such as your blogger dashboard in chinese and all instructions in chinese, ie. if you have blogger in the first place la. *wink*

ya i know dude....i find it frustrating too....i juz tat it as though they wanna make it standardize for easy reference or something lar...maybe something to do with their server etc...things were easier in the old days man...

oh ya the poster..haha have u frame it already??

satch said:
right, i jst rebooted my com, and i went to install back my msn 6.2, however, when i log in, it tells me i MUST update to v7. .

eh dude.. u same wif me.. tell u wad.. maybe the 6.2 u have is too old.. i went to download 6.2 from soemwhere else and it works..

sorry man i forgot the web.. but i got the installer.. can u go online? ill send u.. if not let me noe here ill load it up to web

Latest posts

Back