My trip to America,

The-Warlord

Just come back from my first trip to America.
I went mainly to visit MI, hte school I wish to go to. I'm pretty much in, just need 2 years to finish school here. Its the coolest place I have ever seen..The facilties, the people..amazing. I was allowed to sit in on a day of classes and it was just awesome. This was in LA by the way.

I also drove to San Francisco, and say James Hetfields and Lars Ulrich's guitar and drum kit in the guitar centre :D.

Also, - I SAW DREAM THEATER LIVE!! I went to Irvine for the Gigantour. I must say, Megadeth have little stage presence, and put on quite a boring show. Dream Theater on the other hand......mind-blowing. I was speechless. Myoung and Petrucci playing in perfect sync ALL over the fret board...was so amazing. The whole band..portnoy..everyone..one of the best concerts of my life.

8)

son of a .......

your so lucky.

which guitar did you see of james'?

I dont know how i would go in America, would be ok to visit, but i think the people would just get on my nerves.

So..when did you get back?

They are....different:D
I saw his ESP he played at Icon - the F series he played frantic with. And the Drum kit was the one Lars played at S&M - he still had his little danish flag in there :D

I cam back on Sunday.

ahh yeah he uses that guitar for frantic in other shows.

i would love to go to america just to experience to music and see the cool stuff like you did.

go to NY its the coolest place to be and reason y ppl are different cuz 'their nicer in the US and more tolerant. anyways if u go to NY watch out for bad areas and avalons

haha hey cool , im going to L.A at the end of the year too .. better start saving up ... not coming back empty handed. Care to gimmie some addresses for good guitar stores?

ChanMin said:
haha hey cool , im going to L.A at the end of the year too .. better start saving up ... not coming back empty handed. Care to gimmie some addresses for good guitar stores?

order from music 123 and musician friends and the like ?

LA pretty cool but i prefer san francisco haha..ok except the homeless dudes picking on each other at night on the streets. :lol:

nitrovo said:
I dont know how i would go in America, would be ok to visit, but i think the people would just get on my nerves.

I hate to ruin the mood of it all but, it's kind of unfair to generalise all Americans based on a few you may know. Anyway, DAMN! Dream Theater!? I'd do anything to watch them play live. It's so unfair how they're always up in the Northern Hemisphere. Hopefully after Slipknot come, there'll be a whole list of 'em coming. Fingers crossed.

Post those pics man!

Latest posts

Back