My Singapore Idol Experience

blardy hell...everytime i post something you guys must comment abt my nick..woit..be adults for a sec can?

and dude...best of luck for the idol thingy! i'll vote for you! then you can totally give me that autograph..

:D

bigb00bs said:
blardy hell...everytime i post something you guys must comment abt my nick..woit..be adults for a sec can?

and dude...best of luck for the idol thingy! i'll vote for you! then you can totally give me that autograph..

I'm sorry. Sometimes, I just can't let a comment pass. No matter how lame ass and offensive it is! My sincere apologies to you bigb00bs... :wink:

As for you, twoteaspoon -- all the breast!!!

crap! but that was funny lolx

judaspiss said:
bigb00bs said:

I'm sorry. Sometimes, I just can't let a comment pass. No matter how lame ass and offensive it is! My sincere apologies to you bigb00bs... :wink:

As for you, twoteaspoon -- all the breast!!!

all the best! nice, i'm liking you. i'll put in a vote if you get there :)
i saw a link to sg musicals at your blog. do you dig musicals too?

hihi, yes i do! i'm currently involved in this musical project called Five Foot Broadway. be sure to check us out!

im co-writing the songs for one of the musical that will be staged on june soon :)

thenextwave.gif

or visit this http://www.thenextstageacademy.com/thenextwave.htm

Back