My first busking video. Recuerdos De La Alhambra by Francisco Tarrega

Stringcast

[video=youtube;R8XxtjzzDms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8XxtjzzDms[/video]

This video was edited and sent back to me from an audience at Tiong Bahru Plaza. The story goes like this:
Shortly after I finished a prelude from lute suite no 4 by Bach, I plays the Recuerdos De La Alhambra by Francisco Tarrega. A couple came and talk to me after I finished the piece. After a short conversation, I was requested to play Recuerdos De La Alhambra again. That makes me playing the piece twice. I finished the song twice with no noticable buzzing or wrong notes. Then came Miss Likui (Bejing) stepped forward next to the couple displaying her token of appreciation.

This time, Ms Likui told me that she wanted to do a recording with her phone on the same piece... I must admit that I'm already mentally drained after concentrating on Bach's Lute suite and twice on Recuerdos De La Alhambra. As a street busker, it would be impolite of me to turn down a request. Having a sense of being forced, I managed to finish the recording with wrong notes here and there.

I was thinking then: why don't you record the piece when i plays it perfectly....haha

Back