MWTS: Fender Richie Kotzen Stratocaster (w/ PICS)

Shredaholic

Apologies to the admin for this re-post as I don't know how to edit the thread or delete it.

Lots of you guys have been asking me how much I am looking for and honestly, I haven't decided on a fixed price yet. Just for your info, a brand new one is selling around $1700USD and that is NOT inclusive of shipping charges. Furthermore, I believe this production of this model have already been discontinued.

SPECIFICATIONS:

HANDCRAFTED IN JAPAN
BODY : ASH WITH FLAME LAMINATED MAPLE CAP
NECK : MAPLE, SATIN MAT and 324mm SCALES (the length from nut to number 12 fret)
FRETBOARD : MAPLE ONE PIECE and 305R
NUMBER OF FRETS : 22, SUPER JUMBO
NUT WIDTH : 42mm
PICKUPS : DiMARZIO CUSTOM MADE x 3
CONTROLS& SWITCH : 1VOL, 2 TONE and 5WAY
BRIDGE : STEEL BLOCK S8F
PICKGUARD : WHITE PEARL

Upgrades done:

- Guitar nut changed to Tusq Nut
- Saddles changed to White Tusq saddles
- Rollers changed to String Tree Rollers

I am only selling this gem RELUCTANTLY to fund another guitar and my other strat on soft haven't seem to be getting much response that is only why I am forced to put this up for sale. You can view the thread here: http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?291568-WTS-1997-Fender-American-Standard-Stratocaster-in-3-Tone-Sunburst-w-PICS

Really only do appreciate only keen buyers to be contacting me as I am pretty busy. If you're really keen please feel free to come down my place to test it and hear how amazing this strat really sounds and feel, especially with the mods being done. Tone and sustain is MUCH better than the original. You'll be blown away.

I am in no hurry to sell so please don't make me ridiculous offers, would really love to see this being passed on to someone who can really appreciate this beauty.

Interested buyers do contact me at 93388706 to discuss further. Mostly looking at trades for J.Customs (models with the vine of life inlays) and Suhrs (preferably moderns). Thanks for viewing! :)

PICTURES:

f31e0e00-d199-406f-9f80-410550578ab7_zpsdc8342e2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4264_zpsfa7887e5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4240_zpsa2d3b5be.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4239_zpsb8d2edc3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4266_zpsabf4dd7f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4267_zpsa36c184e.jpg