MWTS: EIGHT very nice basses

Hi peeps,

Baby steps in making my 'one man one bass' resolution come true. Highest offer gets it. Please do some research before sending your offers in.

L to R

Sterling Ray 34 (mint), Bob Logan Custom 51 Tele P bass (mint), TUNE TWB5 fretless (8/10 due to some string scratches on the FB that's all), Yamaha BB2004 (8/10 rusted little screws that hold the pickup covers)

L to R

LeCompte 'Hotdog' STSS5 (9/10), Warwick Streamer LX5 Broadneck (8/10 due to surface cosmetic wear just under the neck pickup after years of slapping n popping, Preamp upgraded to Barts), Yamaha TRB6Pii (9/10)

Another bass (not in pics) up for grabs is a John Myung Wine Red RBXJM6 (9/10). This is the one with the infinity inlay on the FB.

All of these basses (except for the JM6) were bought from SOFT so you can do some digging to find the prices.

I won't do any ding-donging on the phone. So please don't lowball and ask me stupid questions. If you want to highball (considering that some of these axes are rare, no longer on production, one of a kind, boutique quality etc) yes, please do so.

So do your homework, pause and ponder, quote your offer, come by for a test run, maybe a bit of marginal friendly haggling and everyone's happy. I am in no hurry to sell all these basses and wouldn't mind keeping a couple of them.

I am also not going to send anyone any more photos of these basses. I don't have whatsapp or a smart phone and more importantly, I think that genuine buyers will prefer to come down and have a look at the bass.

SMS 98156992, do NOT call thanks. Will reply ONLY to reasonable offers and queries. Testing at my convenience in Clementi, Sunset Way.

Cheers

Chin Yuen

7 basses remaining! Really want to move these babies so keep them offers coming. Will seriously consider all reasonable offers. Cheers!

Back