musicians for opeth cover band

xingyu92

Just seeing how this band will work out:)

covering songs from the album still life to watershed.

been playing guitar for 3 years now, my skill is average. Never really been in a band before, so im pretty new to it.

Purpose:
1. play opeth songs!
2. learning and gaining experience of being in a band
3. improve my own guitar skills
4. learn from each other

Looking for 1 guitarist, 1 bassist, 1 drummer. if theres vocals it would be great :)

probably try jamming during weekends. you dont have to be very good at the instrument, we are all still learning, but at least must know how to play la. we can start by playing easier songs.
can sms me at 96213673 for any queries whatsoever!

thesumoon can be our bassist! we can play ending credits as our first song? not that difficult to play, before we head on to harder stuff

Well, i'm in NS now too, and what's bad is, i'm gonna have some exercise soon. Only after March, will i be free and in ORD mode. But, i'd still like to jam some OPETH.

hahaha i damn out of touch sia bro, sold most of my gear but ordered a new guitar, so may need some time to be able to play opeth again, but still.... SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

yea man! hope it would a success and we can finally jam. so we roughly start jamming around mid march? you guys okay? add you guys as friends...

any drummer or keyboardist wanna join? :)

I am primarily a guitarist. Not a very good guitarist though. I can do death metal vocals and play a little of the keyboard luh. That's about it but I have always wanted to play Opeth!

I am primarily a guitarist. Not a very good guitarist though. I can do death metal vocals and play a little of the keyboard luh. That's about it but I have always wanted to play Opeth!

you could be our vocalist and keyboardist! i think opeth keyboard parts isnt too hard for the slow songs. but with death metal vocals that could help our band alot. i think ladyintears plays guitar (but hes not responding to this thread yet), i play the guitar, thesunmoon plays bass, and ladyintears has a drummer friend. if everythings okay we could jam!

Back