musicians for opeth cover band

so, what are the song choices? so that any drummer can see we're not trying to play masters apprentice (yet) and he will be more inclined to join us. ha!

we start with ending credits? since we dont know each others standard... then after that we see how and decide on what other song to play. ladyintears your drummer friend interested? and when you finish guards course?

Can't wait to jam man! Haha, by the way I am also in NS but clerk luh. If you guys play Ending Credits, what do I do? Haha!

i think everyone here from ns lol. bring your guitar? then just jam around and discuss and see how. ending credits is just a song for us to practise and try playing together when we meet for the first time...

hey is the drummer position still open? i really love Opeth and would wanna try out for this!

PM me!

actually now im waiting for ladyintears to reply to this thread.... zzz. he mentioned he has a opeth influenced drummer friend. dont know whether that friend interested or not. i welcome any drummers actually. if pup393 could come play drums for us that would be great... cant wait to start jamming

hahahah you guys carry on, my friend's not a local and he's overseas atm and im stuck trying to earn my khaki beret, do post clips of your jam!

Hmmm.. I just saw this thread..

I was once in a band that does Opeth covers.. So if u guys need someone to do guitars/vocals, I am interested as well! \m/

Back