Music Managers

u probably have to get the attention of record companies first, then they will assign your band a manager, just like in School Of Rock competition. :)

silent said:
BECAUSE THEY DUN WANT TO SEE U! HAHAHA STUPID! EVER CONSIDER TO CHANGE CAREER AS SEEKER?

I don't get the joke of calling other ppl stupid dude.. Its not damn funny at all. If U think dat U can provide the answer to his question, then give it to him in a humane manner. There's no need to say that he's stupid or something..

silent said:
BECAUSE THEY DUN WANT TO SEE U! HAHAHA STUPID! EVER CONSIDER TO CHANGE CAREER AS SEEKER?

Look at the majority of this cunt's posts and youll see hes quite the asshole...ban?

hold your horses! look at the date.

i just hope SOFT will be spared from these trouble makers.

HeartRockSingapore, parablue74 posted in 2002. hasnt seen him around.

Hahahaha!!!..

Btw, my avatar is my a pic of my own hand.. Inspired by a Machine Head Tshirt sia..

But I don't get all these shallow thinking ppl.. ppl ask a question nicely, they give such rude answers.. I'm not a nice-guy in nature but come on this is basic courtesy.

If U don't know, just say don't know.. Its that simple.

parablue74 said:
Do music managers exist in Singapore? If they do, why can´t they be found?

Serenaide is managed by 2 managers and has their album, The Other End Of The Receiver listed in Thailand, Indonesia, Japan and Germany, I believe. The group played to a 50,000-strong crowd last Nov for the FAT indie fest in Bangkok. Pretty much hard work on the managers' part!

Latest posts

Back