Music Junkie Here!

Kayla

Hi guys!

Am new to this place, stumbled across this forum when searching for information for Coldplay's gig (which I so totally will be going!).

Anyways I'm huge on bands like Suede, Muse, Garbage, Scissor Sisters, etc. Anyone else here are into them as well?

I love going for concerts as well! So far been to Suede, Muse, Franz Ferdinand, Switchfoot, Stereophonics and most recently The Tingtings! Will also be going for Jason Mraz and Coldplay (once i get the money!).

Seriously man, am I the only one here who feels that loving music is such an expensive activity!? :neutral:

[=Kayla

welcome! yes i feel you too. so far ive only managed to watch stereophonics and avenged sevenfold. cant afford to watch them all. :(

but ive got tix to kaiser chiefs as well!

HI WELCOME!!

And you are aware that Jason Mraz's tickets are sold out in 5 days after it was released don't you?? LOL

Hi Girlpants! I was one of those Kiasu ones who got it the day it was released! I simply will never forgive myself if I missed Jason Mraz.

Want to get Coldplay tickets on Monday too, but money wise not looking good. Plus I cannot find people who are willing to squeeze out 248 bucks for it!

Thanks all for the replies anyways! Awesome to meet other local music lovers.

Wah boon! She's here for barely a day and you're already giving away your asl and relationship status. Power ah!

Veh nice veh nice...

Last edited:
BOON NONSENSE!!

Kayla: So you are one of those who make the tickets sold out so fast. Hahahaha. I can pay the $3 sistic booking for the Colplay ticket if you want. :) Wahahaha

HAHA!

You guys here are really crappy man!

Thoa: I like the great spy experiment! Watched them live at Temasek Polytechnic before, they were awesome. Prefer them to electrico actually (personal opinion!). I also like Sleeq, the duo, who happens to also be from TP. Heh. Quite obvious which poly I came from huh. What local bands do you like?

Girlpants: $3?!!!! HAHA. Hey, I'm actually going around to my friends begging them to donate to the 'kayla-must-go-to-coldplay's-gig' fund. haha. Not very successful so far. Thinking of begging on the streets of Orchard tonight, on the night of valentines day. I'm sure couples will pity me and donate! Either that or I can sell tissues, too many people selling roses already, I'm sure couples need tissues too.

(see how desperate I am)

Heh. :mrgreen:

Thoa: I like the great spy experiment! Watched them live at Temasek Polytechnic before, they were awesome. Prefer them to electrico actually (personal opinion!). I also like Sleeq, the duo, who happens to also be from TP. Heh. Quite obvious which poly I came from huh. What local bands do you like?

Ah, Sleeq. I was from the hip hop scene, and having watched them gone this far... it's really cool. Nice chaps too.

Great Spy's Flower Show Riot is an excellent album. But mostly I'm a little more of the old school local music kinda guy. Stompin Ground, Opposition Party, Force Vomit, Concave Scream... that era, heh.

I like the XS.1 Regiment, though. Dunno whether you heard of them. :)

Back