Moving Out Sale!!

Hi,
we have a couple of Washburn Acoustics with active pickups available for only $225 including bag. Not the D10S but some are pretty close. Feel free to come and check them out. Cheers!

Out with the old, In with the new

Hi guys,
we just received word from our landlord that our lease is actually up already. The old shop will cease to exist in a few days time, but since we've been saying the moving out sale will be till end November, we'll honour that. So the new (not so new anymore) outlet is at B1-16 Excelsior Shopping Centre. It's bigger, better, and there a loads of new stuff to try. Cheers!

Hi, sorry but I'm new here so can I just check with you what's the shop name? Do you guys carry any basses in the range of around $300 to $400? I'm a beginner and am looking at a bass that will last me to intermediate stage and suitable for gigs as well.

Hi,
we're called Guitar77. Yes, we have an Schecter Omen4 that's just around that price range. Active pickups with 2 band EQ, a very decent bass for it's price. Do come down and check it out. We're at B1-16 Excelsior Shopping Centre.
Cheers!

i went to the newer shop and the guy there said that this sale already finished and the shop already closed. isit true?

hi there,

im looking for for my very first acoustuc guitar. budget is around 250-320.
do you have any decent guitars to recommend ?

Re: Hi

To pigubaoza: Hi, epiphone standard is at $720. The old shop is officially closed, but we do offer great discount depending on what you are looking at at guitar77. I would advise you to drop by the shop and we would do a face to face consultation on all you enquiry. best regards.

To iamSerenity, YUP! pedals and amp too, as we offer buy, trade and sell pedals, but not amps. do drop by the shop for all prices as we have more than 100 pedals!! or do call 63387707 for ANY enquiry.

To love_replicate, mon to sat 1pm to 8pm sun 1pm to 6pm. thank you.

To Revelt, Sorry man, no ibanez jet kings. thank for asking.

I hope i have answer all your questions and if you got any enqiry do drop by the shop or call 63387707, if is really urgent, do drop me a sms at 91864194

Cheers to ALL!!
Rui.

Back