Metallica - Master of Puppets (Cover)

yea i thought the timing was pretty good. not that bad what.. u look like a friend actually. is ur name lyon?

6.23-6.40
i tink da parts should be picked instead of hammering
u can try alternative picking instead of downstrokes coz its so fast n ofcoz u might be tired

that was pretty godly. only 2 years on the guitar? you don't even look half-tired even though it was downstrokes the whole time. awesome stuff!

not that bad lah..

its actually quite good..
jus work on the solo..

good work man.

Thanks. Yeah man, kinda sloppy and out of timing.

not bad at all! your timing was really steady...keep at it, i like :)

Thanks!

yea i thought the timing was pretty good. not that bad what.. u look like a friend actually. is ur name lyon?

Thanks. Nope, my name is not Lyon.

6.23-6.40
i tink da parts should be picked instead of hammering
u can try alternative picking instead of downstrokes coz its so fast n ofcoz u might be tired

Yup it should be picking instead of hammering but i'm use to hammering at that part.

The riffs should be played by all down picking.

Thanks!

cool vid.. hw old are u?

Thanks! I'm 16. :)

that was pretty godly. only 2 years on the guitar? you don't even look half-tired even though it was downstrokes the whole time. awesome stuff!

Not godly lah, anyone can do it with practice. I can play my guitar for 4 - 5 hours in my room. :???: and yeah, my hand is kinda tired after the song. haha.

The riffs should be played by all down picking.

Thanks!

Great cover bro. I'd love to have a band. Seldom see people in Singapore playing Metallica stuffs. :(

Thanks for all the comments guys! :D

hey hey, ncie cover, but one point to note, and i've seen many people make the same mistake, u know the verse part, when u go to the G - A. Theres an extra palm muted E in between like, G-A-E-A#-A-G-A. yeah well. thats really kinda small. but i feel its quite important.

anyway. keep it up man, awesome stuff.

hey hey, ncie cover, but one point to note, and i've seen many people make the same mistake, u know the verse part, when u go to the G - A. Theres an extra palm muted E in between like, G-A-E-A#-A-G-A. yeah well. thats really kinda small. but i feel its quite important.

anyway. keep it up man, awesome stuff.

oh, can give me the timing of the video? :)

Back