Megan Fox..was a man..how true is it?

I dont even know why people find her so attractive :\. Her jawline is so squarish and man-like and what's with her lips man? They've obviously been surgically enhanced or something and i find them a big turnoff.

And no, I'm not homosexual.

Last edited:
i can't believe people actually believe the news on that site. i mean seriously, i bet someone here believes the onion news network too.

goodness, onion news freaking hilarious..

megan fox is real woman and shes too hot to handle.
go google her at the recent premiere of transformers at berlin germany and notice how hot she is in tht red dress.

hot damn.:cool:

i can't believe people actually believe the news on that site. i mean seriously, i bet someone here believes the onion news network too.
im sorry if that website was a fake or not but all i wanted to do is put up the article which is kinda relevant to this topic of "Megan Fox..was a man..how true is it? " even if it isnt true.

im sorry if i caused confusion among ppl with this highly questionable article. but hey this is what i found while researching this topic. so yeah... once again my sincerest apologises

That's just crazy. Either you have very poor vision or you're drunk while typing that. hahaha
When go out? I have no idea. LOL!

ARRRRRRR .. u got my HP - I got yours - when we both freelah ..without Kaki nangers chaperone of course ;)

Reality check!

internet_serious_business_framed.jpg

Last edited:
I guess she made that joke cuz she know no one will beleive it. She know she it too hot to be a man, :p

But of course, these day, you can never really tell. Has anybody seen the Former Muay Thai Champ ? and also the Pregnant Man ?

Just look at the fantastic job thier surgeons did to them. It's a bit scary to be honest. It's hard to tell nowadays just by appearance a person true gender. that is why you must ALWAYS! ask for a baby/childhood pictures of girls that you have the hots with. lol lol lol

Good thing I'm out of the market already and I know for a fact my wife is not a man, got pregnant hahaha!

WTF !?!?
I didnt log in soft for a month and this is what you guys were talking bout ?!?!?

Haha ! cmon la guys ,shes not a man . I bet you guys dont know her well coz you know me right ? i know her evrything . ehheemm .:-D

Megan fox is a rockstar, she loves to make serious jokes that gullible people like you guys would believe . lol .

If shes a man, i 'll still will love her and would do her , or him whatever you guys think she or he is . lol .

And i'm a #1 fan of her !!!! I love her ! oh yeah !

And you guys know she likes this korean "Justin Timberlake" star Rain ? Now thats new news . :D
I bet you guys dont know it right ! hehehehehhehe !

oh ya, this is my fav website :D> http://megan-fox.net/

Back