Martial Arts

lol...saw that coming. Well anyway i am into Jiujitsu , still beginner though. Love how i sweat it out in my Gi and losing calories after training everytime.

Taekwondo (quite obvious from my avatar haha).
ah jujitsu. always wanted to learn a throwing martial art :D

lol yo vicko! i think we shall chat about our taekwondo over here. lol

k anyway..i learning taekwondo currently. Haven black belt yet though..

haha i got my black belt when i was pretty damn young, but nothing i could do with a poom at 7, so i stopped till this year and got my 1st dan :p

oh and oahnuj, terence is my old coach ;) i think i started when i was three, can't remember. got double promotion at blue belt. i guess i started young cos of my korean mom haha.

dont practice martial arts though, man of peace! bah its self defence so what the hell am i talking, however i am particularly interested in carporera (if its spelled correctly) seems rather cool

true, i have a friend, no formal martial arts training, but i'd be hard pressed to find someone who can beat him hands down. :)

my martial art...the art of Vanishing-Do..still take years of practise..haven't completely mastered it yet...

the best part..it pays well..

good things in singapore is martial art dojo/club are every where.

once learn aikido (in indonesia) but can't continue now , very busy. btw, can i save say that singapore martial art club a bit _moderate_ than what it should be. i survey some aikido dojo and seem they are practising way too soft. just my not too sure observation.

I have always believed that using your brains when fighting is much more important than using your fists. The way local gangsters fight and start a fight... Got to say they're pretty dumb. :D

I have always loved martial arts and Fight Science was AWESOME! But I never get to learn any and even my girlfriend is learning ninjado[she's already got a red belt]!

Aw, I'm thinking of developing my own set of skills! :D

Back