Marshall microamps

nitrovo

I am thinking of getting one of these so I can play at school becuase the primary classes always occupy the music rooms at school when i have free time :evil:

so I am thinking of getting one of these so i can sit outside and play or in the common room or something.

Does anyone have one?

any feedback on it?

I would prob get the ms-2 becuase its cheaper im guessing, but does it have distortion.

How loud can it go etc.

thanks for your help :)

I've got one. It's loud enough, but it doesn't sound as good on batteries as compared to runnin it with an adapter. Distortion is not the most fantastic though.

It's quite kickass when you put on the headphones. You might need to buy a convertor though, it uses the bigger headphone jack. Can buy almost anywhere for 1 or 2 bucks.

The speakers can't really take it if you turn the volume up too much, the whole thing will start rattling and if you put it standing up straight, full volume, the thing will start to move when you play.

At lower volumes its fine but the tone not so kickass.

Vox has one too. So does Fender, Fernandes, Danelectro and quite a few others. But they all more or less the same, running on 9V with that small speaker.

ms4.jpg

i own the MS-4 depicted above. it's a useable amp but nothing fantastic. tone'll get fuzzy once the battery weakens, best run on adaptor.

if you don't mind plugging in headphones instead, i'd rather you acquire a small multi-FX unit which would make your playing experience a more pleasant encounter 8)

How long does the battery last? is there anything i can compare it to soundwise so i can find out how loud it is?

I already have a decent amp at home, this isnt going to replace it so i dont need antyhing that great, something that does the job though.

U can try to check out smokey mini amp. Sound totally kick ass for a small amp like that in the demo.

is there anything i can compare it to soundwise so i can find out how loud it is?

Not much louder than you can turn up your cheap computer speakers (meaning not counting the high end ones).

Latest posts

Back