Marshall class 5 Head good for Church use???

jojo_roobern

Hei guys im a church musician and i would like to know whether a Marshall Class 5 would be good for Church use??? my church in JB has around 350 ppl and do u think after mic-ing it, will it be loud... in church ( Main Service ) i use the church main amp which is a Ceriatone OTS (IM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH IT).. lol.. and for youth service i use a Marshall ADT50 which i dont really like (bcuz it doesnt not flow with my korg ax3000g) ... so i thought of getting a Marshall class 5 head + a cab, anyone think tis amp can work for church use??? and about the cab... can u guys recommend me a good cab... no expensive just middle range... i thought of getting a Vox V112TV... i'll be going to record an EP by this year so will this amp be a good studio amp??? MY GEAR : Boss DD-3 - Boss Blues Driver (Randolph Mod) - Mxr Dyna Comp - Korg Ax300g plugged into my Epiphone Les Paul '03.... give me some advice :D

I don't have experience with the Marshall 5-watters. But since you're in Malaysia, why not just get another Ceriatone?

It would be good to know what kind of sound and by middle range, the budget you're looking at.

Im saving for a Ceriatone... but in the future... i want to get something for Church use first... cuz we will be having concerts and stuff... so wanna get something small =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to look for a cleaner sounding amplifier with higher wattage if you are feeding it with a Korg AX3000. Solid state amplifiers would be better for your application at least for now.

I prefer solid state amps to low end tube amps. more practical in many ways.

Latest posts

Back