making pedal true bypass

iamlame2008

other than modding it to true bypass,my friend told me that i can use a true bypass looper and i am really interested to buy one but can anyone please explain to me how does it works??

i am thinking of this http://www.ebenex.com/index.php?pag...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54

i need to know which cable pluck into what jacks cause there are 4 of them and if you know of anywhere that sells cheaper than this please let me know.'

thanks a million!!!!

a true bypass looper will give you true bypass of the pedal indirectly, without tinkering with the inner working of the pedal you wanna true bypass.

the 4 jacks on the pedal,

input/output- this is your usual effect pedal input and output. If you know how to connect effect pedal, you will know how to connect this.

send/return- this is where you connect the pedal you wanna true bypass. Send jack is bascially an output jack, which you connect to the input of the pedal(you wanna true bypass). Return is basically another input jack where you connect it to the output of the pedal(you wanna true bypass)

here is a visual aid
icon10.gif

when true bypass looper is not engaged, the signal path is from point A to point D directly, without passing thru the pedal(that wanna be true bypassed), thus achieving the true bypass

when true bypass looper is activated, signal path goes through point A to point B and from point C to point D, then to the amp

Image009-3.jpg

Last edited:
o haha thanks a million that totally answard my question but i got one more which do would u recomend i am looking for one maybe abt $40-$50...and what about those tymc ones???are they ok and wats the price range like?thanks

coz i came from the school of ancient chinese kungfu practise! Where the highest achievement for the art of sword fighting, the man is sword and the sword is man!

in music context, geetar is man and man is geetar!

in your context, perhaps its bass is man, man is bass

o haha thanks a million that totally answard my question but i got one more which do would u recomend i am looking for one maybe abt $40-$50...and what about those tymc ones???are they ok and wats the price range like?thanks

since you mentioned tymusic center and if you are in singapore, go call them now and ask for a quote.

if you need someone to make for you, check with them for the price

Latest posts

Back