Maintainence...

i use car polish :lol:

actually the finish on the guitar and on a car isnt really that much different, but of course dont get car wax :eek:

im using AURI, you know last time got tv shows they sell stuff like car polishing stuff and you call number 18000 and you pay $39.99, yep that AURI :D

the thing i like about Auri is it coats a layer of teflon on the finish, so sweat and grime just slips right off the guitar. Plus, you can also use it on the metallic parts like tuning machines,fret wires, floyds or tuneomatic. And if you have a finished neck, the teflon makes it nice and slick. But on the fretboard, some good ol lemon oil will do the trick.

guitarnub said:
i use car polish :lol:

actually the finish on the guitar and on a car isnt really that much different, but of course dont get car wax :eek:

im using AURI, you know last time got tv shows they sell stuff like car polishing stuff and you call number 18000 and you pay $39.99, yep that AURI :D

the thing i like about Auri is it coats a layer of teflon on the finish, so sweat and grime just slips right off the guitar. Plus, you can also use it on the metallic parts like tuning machines,fret wires, floyds or tuneomatic. And if you have a finished neck, the teflon makes it nice and slick. But on the fretboard, some good ol lemon oil will do the trick.

Where can you get this AURI?

Back