Love Metal

Legenandary

I'm forming a Love Metal band In Singapore.

I'm currently looking for

a keybaordist/synth

Well you may be a grade 8 pianist but HIM's song are very reliant on the synth part rather than technicality. so yea. anyone intrested?

Band Influences : HIM

First we'll start with covers IF everyone wants. i'll use them as promotional purposes. I wanna move to original asap because I'm 18 and imo i've wasted too much lovelovelovelovelovelovelove time in my life being stagnant in singapore not being able to do anything. i have around 10 originals( all in acoustic tho) already which we can use and as most of HIM's song is played, we'll use basic bar chords, simple 4/4 drum beat,bass act accordingly to your own free will, for me, vox and keys improvise a little and yea we got a song.

Last edited:
i have around 10 originals( all in acoustic tho) already which we can use and as most of HIM's song is played, we'll use basic bar chords, simple 4/4 drum beat,bass act accordingly to your own free will, for me, vox and keys improvise a little and yea we got a song.

how original is that?

Been waiting for SOOOO.... long for a group to play love metal...

24/m bassist here...
Used to be a vocalist here..

DO PM ME!!

simple baic chords original with lyrics on acoustic but if we add up the bass,drum,guitar it'll be really cool. technicality is not a must but passion and love must be there =D

Found a guitarist i guess.. Looking for drummer =D its all quite simple beat. Double pedals is not a necessity.

Looking for keyboardist now lol =.= ok HIM's song aren't really that lovelovelovelovelove of a riff to play but playing while singign and chaning synth is abit hellish in my side lol

Back