Looking for metal vocalist

infektivium

Hi all,

My band, Grave Silence, are looking for a vocalist who can take over the duty from my current guitarists. We play metal / melodic death metal, so I hope you know what to expect for being a vocalist in a metal band.

Good high and lows screams/growls are essentials in our music. It will be an added bonus if you could clean sing. However, the latter is not that critical.

Age: Definitely not teenager. Preferably completed NS or undergoing NS provided your vocation is 8am to 5pm, everyday book out vocation. :)
No sex drugs rock and roll attitude please. We are conservative people.
And, we are looking for someone who is committed for long term and loyal.

To have a gist of what we are playing, please click our myspace link www.myspace.com/gravesilenceband

So, if you have the voice, please please I beg you to PM me straight away after you finished reading this post. :D

Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hi all,

My band, Grave Silence, are looking for a vocalist who can take over the duty from my current guitarists. We play metal / melodic death metal, so I hope you know what to expect for being a vocalist in a metal band.

Good high and lows screams/growls are essentials in our music. It will be an added bonus if you could clean sing. However, the latter is not that critical.

Age: Definitely not teenager. Preferably completed NS or undergoing NS provided your vocation is 8am to 5pm, everyday book out vocation. :)
No sex drugs rock and roll attitude please. We are conservative people.And, we are looking for someone who is committed for long term and loyal.

To have a gist of what we are playing, please click our myspace link www.myspace.com/gravesilenceband

So, if you have the voice, please please I beg you to PM me straight away after you finished reading this post. :D

Thank you!!!

:confused::eek::p

Is The Position Still Available?

Hi all,

No sex drugs rock and roll attitude please. We are conservative people.
And, we are looking for someone who is committed for long term and loyal.

Thank you!!!

Hey Guys,

hav listened to ur tunes on myspace.. Really interested in filling up the vox space. I have a band, but my band have been on hiatus for like forever. So im itching to scream my lungs out. Do have a listen at a few of my pieces on my band's myspace link: http://www.myspace.com/demurasg
from there u guys shud be able to consider wether im suitable or not. Commitment is not a problem for me, no worries..

Do hit me back here or on my mobile 82994242- Ace
Cheers~

Hey man!!! Thank you for the reply. We'll definitely put you into consideration.
I'll msg you the details of the audition anytime within these few days (after I've discussed with the rest of the band)

Anyway just wondering, whatever happen to Demura? good band siol Demura.

Cheers,
Azlan.

Hey Azlan,

Tnx for considering me man.. sorry for the late reply to this thread though. Was busy wit sum stuffs. Glad u txted me.
Abt Demura, a couple of our band members had some commitment problems (guess i shouldnt mention who here, hahas).
So dat explains the long hiatus.. Nevertheless, im lookin forward to the auditions wif u guys. I might be quite rusty by now
but not to worry, i shud be fine after a few screams.. haha.. cya and the rest of Grave Silence soon man..

Cheers~
Is (Ace)

Alright, I'm digging back this 'old' thread. We're still looking for vocalist.

Please PM me straight away if you've got what it takes to be a metal vocalist.

Your help is really much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Hi there i do growls.. im not sure wat it takes but i wana give it shot..
my contact 84526265.. hope to hear from u soon.. thanks..

Back