Looking for Guitarist for PAID GIGS every Fri and Sat night (PERM POSITION)!

drummer76

Hi all.

We're Singapore's FIRST AND ONLY Rockabilly revival band (the forgotten genre) looking for a guitarist who can play both rhythm and lead for old rock and roll / rockabilly / blues songs.
Should be at least intermediate/advanced level or at least very comfortable playing the above genre well.

Some of the stuff we cover are:

Chuck Berry (johnny b goode etc)
Stray Cats (priority - several songs)
Elvis Presley (hound dog / blue suede shoes etc)
Jerry Lee Lewis (great balls of fire etc)
Richie Valens (la bamba, we belong together etc)
Wanda Jackson (fujiyama mama etc)
Eddie Cochran (summertime blues etc)

As this is for a weekly PAID gig, we will need the guitarist to commit to playing every Friday and Saturday nights, 2 sets a night for 45 mins each set. The sets start from about 9.30pm. No problem if you have other gigs lined up for a fri or sat night.. just let us know in advance (a month or two in advance would be best - so that we can source for a sub guitarist).

No age restrictions but matured, mid 20's to late 30's / early 40's preferred. Boys and girls are welcome!

The $$$ is good and the environment is fun, friendly and in a central location.

Pls sms 94244454 if you are keen to be part of this one-of-a-kind band and we hope to hear from all you potential "Chuck Berry's" soon!

More info about our band can be found at www.facebook.com/thelobeams

Cheers!

i like your Reportoire,.I currently play blues & listening to rockabilly.,im in my 30's .hmmm position stil available? =)

Last edited:
Back