Looking for form a new band

naazhry

Hey there! First of all my name is Naaz. I was quite active in the metalcore gig scene many years back. Was in the bassist for Rhetorical Theory & Vocalist for Someone Murdered Cupid. Well this CB period got me reminiscing so I’m looking to create a band that plays alternative rock or metal. Definitely my screaming days are gone (i just can’t do it anymore even after trying).

Looking for vocalist, guitarists, bassist and possibly guitarist? Do PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi! Ive been playing for about 7 years now, i play metalcore and djent, and its been awhile haha.

PM me at 82283138 if youre interested!

Last edited:
Hey there! First of all my name is Naaz. I was quite active in the metalcore gig scene many years back. Was in the bassist for Rhetorical Theory & Vocalist for Someone Murdered Cupid. Well this CB period got me reminiscing so I’m looking to create a band that plays alternative rock or metal. Definitely my screaming days are gone (i just can’t do it anymore even after trying).

Looking for vocalist, guitarists, bassist and possibly guitarist? Do PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hey there! I’m Tris, 21yr I’m Interested in joining the band as a Vocalist :) pls get back to me on WhatsApp/Telegram or you can call me at +6591754674 thanks! Hope to here from you sooner!!

bro, my name is Raiyhan playing gutitarist here. what type of metalcore you play ? which band for example ?
msg me @ 98352913

Last edited:
Hey bro, are you still looking for a bassist? If you are, do drop me a WhatsApp @ 98139262. I can send you a video of me playing if you want

Hi Naaz,

I'm Kidd.. vocalist here.
I also do write and compose songs.
If u still need a vocalist then hit me up at 81081408.

Back