Looking for female vocalist!

Yaeious

Hi, I'm 23 and an Acoustic Guitarist, looking for some vocalist to duo with! If we hit it off we could do performances at pubs and the sort but for now looking for a laid-back jamming sessions to just enjoy! My influences are mostly by English singers, Artiste like Ed Sheeran, Taylor swift, Jason Mraz, Lady Antebellum Simple plan and the sort! If you're interested you can leave me a message here! Thanks :D

Last edited:
Hi Yaeious,

Am currently playing twice a month, every 2nd Friday and last Friday of the month at this bistro, "Laffio" The pay is not much, but if you are willing to collaborate more for the experience and exposure, we could meet for a jamming session to see how things go, and hopefully be able to find other better regular gigs elsewhere should the opportunity arises. You can check out my band's old page, https://www.facebook.com/wearecodeblue/ for some videos of our performances. Right now it's just me and my guitarist, but he mainly plays the cajon, together with a sessionist guitarist until we are able to find a permanent one.

Do let me know if interested by dropping me an email at music_taurus@hotmail.com.

Regards,
Corrinne

Hello Yaeious,

SO I H3RD J00 R TEH S3XY BE45T WITH M4D GUITAR SKEELZ :D

LOL! BUMP UP FOR AWESOME FINGERER!
I MEAN FINGERSTYLE/ACOUSTIC GUITARIST! Good with harmo and stage presence can also beatbox decently.

0 shame! Also retard-ly enthusiastic with regards to music! If you a vox, pick Yae you won't regret it! #GYBB #mastermusician #guitarist #pro #harmo #beatbox

Regards,
Showingblank

Hello! Do email me at sophiatay.sf@gmail.com to get in contact. I have performed as leads in school musicals, sang in various concerts and recitals as a solo and as a chorister. I play the guitar and piano as well. I am also planning to get a busking license this coming October. You can check out my YouTube channel here: www.youtube.com/xXsonthXX thanks man! Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi! I'm interested. I have some songs up here for you to listen to if you'd like voice samples :)
soundcloud.com/kriscsm

Bump ^

Update: Nolonger looking for anymore singers for part-time gigs,
Now open to finding vocalist just for casual jams and chill :p
want to try more Mando-pop on top of the English pop I usually perform~

If you're interested let me know on whatsapp (8321 3185[Min])

Hey :)

I'm interested. How do I go about it?

Hi, I'm 23 and an Acoustic Guitarist, looking for some vocalist to duo with! If we hit it off we could do performances at pubs and the sort but for now looking for a laid-back jamming sessions to just enjoy! My influences are mostly by English singers, Artiste like Ed Sheeran, Taylor swift, Jason Mraz, Lady Antebellum Simple plan and the sort! If you're interested you can leave me a message here! Thanks :D

Back