Looking for drummer, guitarist and bassist

wanurazlin

Hi everyone. Azlin here (23/f). I want to start a band and I'm looking for a drummer, guitarist and bassist.

It's been awhile since I performed in live gigs. It's been 5 years! Back then I did only acoustic performances with a guitarist while I sang. I didn't get the chance to do it in a band. Even though my guitarist had played with bands before, both of us are lagging behind.

So, there are only 2 of us - guitarist and me, vocalist.

We're looking for a drummer, another guitarist and bassist that could also get us back in the game and lead us where ever possible. Obviously I'm a freshie at this and I'd appreciate it if there's anyone out there who is willing to share their experiences once we team up.

Influence: Vocally I'm influenced by singers like Siti Nurhaliza and Pink because of their vocal controls.

Genre: I mainly sing alternative rock or slow rock. But this genre is still too broad. Let me break it down for you by the list of songs below:

English
Allison Iraheta - Scars
Evanescence - Imaginary
Automatic Loveletter - Let it ride
Adam Lambert - Sleepwalker
Adam Lambert - Mad World
Green Day - Viva la gloria (little girl)
Three Days Grace - On My Own

Malay
Wali Band - Puaskah
Audionaut - Maha Bisa Rahsia
Aqmal N - Warkah Cinta Dunia
Sudirman - Salam Terakhir
Ella - Layar Impian
Shahir AF8 - Kebahagiaan Dalam Perpisahan
Gio - Bila Cinta

I hope you get the idea about the type of music we're playing. Let me know if you're keen. PM me. We'll exchange more info there. :)

Thanks for your attention.

age 23. names samuel. friends call me SK. finished NS. Free lance designer.. Love to give it a shot. Been playing for ages.. 10+ years.. band just split. Classify myself a punk drummer but was heavy samshing pumkins ifluence back in the day. Anywayz,. 90089431
hit me up if you want to trial me. all the best. lata!

Latest posts

Back