Looking for Drummer and Vocalist for Jamming And Hobbies

KrakatauZP

Hi I'm in a 40's , and a lead guitarist along with my Bassist and are looking for a drummer, orgnist and a vocal to revive our hobbies on musical ground , which perishes along with our busy life.We welcome any drummer , organist and vocal to blend in with us for our next venture in music life.Jamming as a hobbies and if there's an opportunity to widen our session so let it be.
We are in for songs from the 80's to 90's.(thats where our session was halted) songs from Rainbow, Deep Purple and some Malay songs like that kind of stuff . Any ages any races are welcome....PM Me at.93653853.......Rock On.

Last edited:
Hi I'm in a 40's , and a lead guitarist along with my Bassist and are looking for a drummer, orgnist and a vocal to revive our hobbies on musical ground , which perishes along with our busy life.We welcome any drummer , organist and vocal to blend in with us for our next venture in music life.Jamming as a hobbies and if there's an opportunity to widen our session so let it be.
We are in for songs from the 80's to 90's.(thats where our session was halted) songs from Rainbow, Deep Purple and some songs like that kind of stuff . Any ages any races are welcome...........Rock On.

Whats app me at 93653853 or Sms to 87833502....

Back