learning guitar?

fraggot: amount of time you dedicate to your instrument are the most important factors IMO.

aye i agree, i started at 14, but all i got taught was 2 chords, and alot of stuff happened after that so i never took my guitars seriously, just started to get into seriously, and i can see the difference...so its good to start learning man..i dont believe music should ever have an age restriction..ull still be learning abt it everyday ur with it and never stop till u put it down :)

fraggot: and in no time you'll be playing the music you hear in your head on the fretboard.

ahhh..well said...im still tryna play the music i hear in head!!!

i'm studyin in a music school and have a classmate who's 55! amazing, and he's learning ProTools and loving it as well..

he played guitar b4 when younger, but werk got to him thus it was left alone, when he retired den he picked it up again, wanting to learn jazz.. reallie cool dude, friendly as well

doesnt matter wad age u get serious into, if the passion is dere, u'll be dere as well.

haha. kinda lyk learnign with your dad.....wish i could do it with my dad though......but he scoulds me for even practising pentatonic scales...

Back