learning guitar?

thanks alot you guys. so can you guys tell me where to start from? what guitar should i get for? i heard tt my teacher say v-tone behringer guitar is good for beginner izzit true?

nothing_but_music said:
thanks alot you guys. so can you guys tell me where to start from? what guitar should i get for? i heard tt my teacher say v-tone behringer guitar is good for beginner izzit true?
What is your budget?

well..i think theres no age limit in learning any instrument...even if u r 60 yrs old...u still can learn guitar and enjoy it

just like to welcome you and add my 2c

i've been playing guitar since i was 11 and all i can say is the younger you start and more importantly the amount of time you dedicate to your instrument are the most important factors IMO.

you can start at 6 years old but if you don't always make it a point to learn something NEW each time you practice. you'll be playing G,C,D church songs for the rest of your life. :wink: (i actually know pple who have been playing for over 20 years who are pretty novice still)

so practice practice practice and absorb.

and in no time you'll be playing the music you hear in your head on the fretboard.

Latest posts

Back