L'Arc en Ciel Official Thread

Bro bro Pathein. The Asia Live DVD consists of different songs recorded throughout their recent Asia tour. Footages from Seoul, Shanghai, and Tokyo. I've only watched it through our friendly neighbourhood bittorrent sites now :p Intend to buy the DVD soon.

It's so good, it can cook pineapple rice :lol:

Strange that the localee distributors didn't bring in the Awake Tour DVD that was released in Japan late last year. Hmmm maybe I should order it from cdjapan :D

but i find him to be a drag though..

nonetheless, its not his image, but the voice that attracted me.!!

mel80 said:
Strange that the localee distributors didn't bring in the Awake Tour DVD that was released in Japan late last year. Hmmm maybe I should order it from cdjapan :D

i was looking for it, even if its the taiwanese version, but dont have. Only saw the one they played in US and the one after that

Their album SMILE their most mature sounding album to date IMHO. Songs sound full and overall great arrangement :)

By the way, the Awake Tour 2005 live DVD is out in the stores now! Don't know why it took the stores so long to bring in this one, but nontheless, it's an awesome live DVD. Go grab it :D

I got it on Monday.. Sadly the documentary no subs so I dun even understand anything..

Only the performance disc where I get to see action. roXxXor!!

My all-time favourite band.

Hyde's voice always make me go "Woah.. Is he a girl or what?" Nevertheless, he's got a beautiful voice.

It's sad that they din't come to Singapore for their Asia tour. They went to Taipei and Shanghai urgh! :( And I think their cds along with other jrock stuff are overpriced..

hi there, most of the post that you replied to, was from 2 years ago. Most of the people in the thread/discussion most prolly are not that active anymore in the forum

If you wanna more up to date discussion, perhaps can try starting a new discussion.

cheers

Hi I got 2 tickets from the pre-sale of Laruku Hong Kong Tour on 3 Mar 12. My friend and I eventually decided to go to the Bangkok one so as to join our other friends. Though we very much want to go for both, we are tied down by work and has to sacrifice one of them.

The seats we gotten are in Block 3 sides seats (Cat A- HKD 990 each). I will follow up with details on our tickets or do drop me an email at hweel24@hotmail.com if you are interested to get them. We are selling at the price we bought them and not at a profit as that is not our purpose :) Details on the seating plan:

http://www.hkticketing.com/Ticketek...enueImages.asp?eId=5276&vID=27&type=0&MapID=0

Latest posts

Back