Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Machine Head: Vintage Type
Pickups: 2x Humbuckers
Control: 2 Vol, 2 tone, toggle switch
Hardware: Chrome
Free: Gig bag, guitar cable

Construction/fit/finish:
The finish is not very well done. The QC is not good. The machine heads are fine. The fingerboard isn't very well finished. And the bindings are not well done too. It's set neck and it is quite well done. The finish of the body is a "plus" top with no maple on it. But, overall, for people who stare at their guitars, it looks freaking nice.

Playability/tone:
The stock pickups are OK. They are not very good/ bad. The factory set-up is not good. You will need a good set-up if you buy this guitar. This guitar is made of basswood. It is not really shitty . I modded the pickups to fralin pickups, 8k for neck, 9k for bridge. So it's mid-output. But the pickups are great for clean to high gain. I also did the Page wiring on it.

Conclusion:
To beginners or people who want to get an LP, consider this. This is really value for money. You are talking about 300 and 3000 bucks. I would really recommend this guitar. Also, thanks SUB for linking me to his blog entry. I always thought that basswood are like those cheapo wood which are used on shitty guitars. But after reading his blog entry, I found out that paul gilbert and joe satriani also uses basswood. So I though I would give this guitar a try. It's really a Very value for money guitar. Many people always thought that good LP copies are edwards, burny, grassroots, but no one gives a shit on these fantastic LP in tymusic. But, after so much talking, it's all up to you.

• Price
  • Colour
  • Playability

Dislikes:
  • Poor QC

That's all for my review on this fantastic Kgarage Les Paul.

Last edited:
Back