Keir UK Intro

keirmoore

Hi there every one.

I am a 27 year old professional guitarist and am hopefully moving to Singapore early Jan 2011 with my girlfrind. I was just wondering if anyone can give me any info with regards to the music scene in Singapore. Is the live scene as busy there as it is here in London. I will all so be looking for some bands to start playing with so if you need a guitar player let me know. I have been playing in function bands,teaching and doing sessions for the last 6 years and have all my own gear.

Thanks guys and girls and looking forward to hearing from you.

Keir

Welcome to Soft Music Keir and enjoy your stay...hopefully we will be able to see you comes next year 2011.

When you are here - join us at Soft's "Bands Collective Singapore" monthly Meetup - I am sure many of the Bros there - will be able to help you.

Hey there dude thanks for the information. Where abouts do they meet as would definatley join you guys for a chat.

Cheers Keir

Hey there dude thanks for the information. Where abouts do they meet as would definatley join you guys for a chat.

Cheers Keir

It will be listed at – The Section: Music Kopi-tiam (Meaning Music CoffeHouse)
The Link;-
http://soft.com.sg/forum/music-kopi-tiam/

Link to the 1st Official Opening of Soft’s “Bands Collective Singapore” this month 23rd Oct (Saturday) 1pm to 12am Midnight Gig

http://soft.com.sg/forum/music-kopi...ning-bands-monthly-meetup-23-10-2010-a-5.html

Professional Guitarist

Hi there every one.

I am a 27 year old professional guitarist and am hopefully moving to Singapore early Jan 2011 with my girlfrind. I was just wondering if anyone can give me any info with regards to the music scene in Singapore. Is the live scene as busy there as it is here in London. I will all so be looking for some bands to start playing with so if you need a guitar player let me know. I have been playing in function bands,teaching and doing sessions for the last 6 years and have all my own gear.

Thanks guys and girls and looking forward to hearing from you.

Keir
Hey nice to meet you.

Just reach me by private message for further information. I 'm a guitar player recently just pick up keyboard. I had raised my kids with my music life in those day. and make a living from music industries in my early day.woot woot xoxoxo. hagd good luck.c. ya..... cheers join me couples of bottles. mood KICKIN ASS.

www.myspace.com/humblepie780

Last edited:
Back