kaka to REAL

*SONG SUNG TO THE TUNE OF THE FRENCH HIT VOLARE (Patrick Vieira's old song) ....

E...BOU..E OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH

E...BOU..E OHHHHHHH

HE COMES FROM AF ..RI ..CA ...

HE'S BETTER THAN KAKA

E...BOU..E OHHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH

E...BOU..E OHHHHHHH

OHHHHHHHHHHHH .... the AFC players bashing has started ah????

OK SET .letthe games begin!

Its no surprise that Kaka chose Real than any other English clubs that can afford him. One of the main reasons I believe is that, living in Madrid is way way better than London or Manchester. :cool:

bro - neuro - later I'm meetinghim atthe airport for lunch before he flies off I will pass U all the latest insider info ;)

Milan prob know theyre too galactico, and shed off a lil, gd move for excellent money, but really kaka IS class, no doubt abt it.

I believe its more of Ancelotti being sacked from milan. The players loved him. Now that he's no more, some of them might be thinking of leaving as well.

technically, he wasn't sacked. his contract ran out and milan decided not to renew it.

milan are definitely in a crisis, reports i read show that they're losing 70m-pounds per year. and then players are slowly leaving.. latest rumour is pato to chelsea..

Milan president is Italy PM.
They should go down to the 2nd division together with Juve BUT connection help them stay in Serie A so a 'little' debt will not be a problem to them.

Latest posts

Back