Just wondering abt multi-fx...

lppier

Just asking coz I never had multi-fx...
If I put it in line with my guitar and sd-1, turn off the amp simulations/distortions and use stuff like chorus/delay does it affect the quality of the signal? As in, does the signal sound more digital?
Is it possible to do a total bypass of the multi-fx when it is connected between your guitar and amp?

Pier.

I've done that before. The sound will be partially digital, yet with a more analog sound. Cos drive/amp sims usually make up the bulk of signal processing, whereas in modulations and delays, the tone isn't processed that much. You might like the outcome of it .

You want to do a total bypass, get a looper. :) Basically a true bypass pedal that switches between loops...

Thanks for the suggestion, but i want to keep the no. of pedals down....

Pier.

ShredCow said:
You want to do a total bypass, get a looper. :) Basically a true bypass pedal that switches between loops...

Sure I can lend u my multi, in fact its gathering dust in my room..hahah...Why pier? GASing for a multi? :lol:

All I can say is that it doesnt work well with my ds-1, there is a bypass function, but there is still a bit of colouration to the tone, not obvious.

Just curious to see whether multi-fx chorus/delay all these are usable with a analog pedal... you wanna borrow my wah? Since you've been gassing for the behringer one hee hee... let us relieve each other's GAS haha

Pier.

Mobius said:
Sure I can lend u my multi, in fact its gathering dust in my room..hahah...Why pier? GASing for a multi? :lol:

All I can say is that it doesnt work well with my ds-1, there is a bypass function, but there is still a bit of colouration to the tone, not obvious.

Well, then there's no way to do a total bypass of that multi efx...

lppier said:

Pier.

ShredCow said:

It's ok. I'm just wondering.. not really a pro guitar player so don't think i need the bypass pedal you mentioned.. thanks anyway.. 8)

Pier.

ShredCow said:
Well, then there's no way to do a total bypass of that multi efx...

lppier said:

Pier.

ShredCow said:

Back