JPop Band ビックリ★>> Recruiting Lead Guitarist

ヒロト

ビックリ★ 
-4piece J-pop band recruiting lead guitarist
-Band does mainstream JPOP music covers.

Looking at?
**Male Applicant to have complete NS, NO NSFs or students please
-Singaporean Chinese/Japanese ONLY
-Knowledge in Japanese language a plus point.
-Basic Knowledge of japanese pop culture/ interest in the genre is a MUST

>Band influence by Jpop artiste: Otsuka Ai, Yui, Mika Nakashima ect...

We reside in the East of Singapore and we have our jams weekly on a weekend.

Check us out on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Bikkurishita/153416551362894

If you are interested to try out please kindly email to: shunihiroto@yahoo.co.jp
Subtitle the email as Application for Lead Guitar Post
or
SMS to +65 98275105

We will arrange an audition session and also for you to sit in to listen to our jammings.

Beginners please do not apply!

We have gigged and more live gig coming up, please sign up only if you are serious in growing with the band, no double banding please...

Thanks for checking this space out!

Hope to hear from you soon!​

Last edited:
CHECK US OUT COMING 5th, NOV at SCAPE

72742_10150313466980045_510355044_15598352_4013138_n.jpg

to those out there, if you feel that my requirements are racist? not being suitable or flexible, my band is doing Japanese music, nothing wrong with typing in japanese, asking in japanese and my band name is in Japanese...

We are going a targeted group music, which then again explains why we are so stringent about the requirements,
i hope you understand from my point of view, nothing racist here...it is my band i choose who i want to recruit, some people out there obviously cannot stand it because he cannot understand and assume everyone cannot understand...

:mad:

thanks for viewing...
currently we have 2 guitarist for audition...
feel free to apply but if we decide on one we will not be auditioning more...
thanks!

Why ONLY Chinese or Japanese?
I used to play in a tribute band, we had a Malay guitarist who loved Jap music/anime/cosplay, even knew some of the language. I understand the need to know the culture and even some language for songs. I just don't understand the NEED to be either Chinese or Japanese ONLY.
Please clarify, thanks.
I am Chinese, by the way.

Jumpin'Jellybean

Why ONLY Chinese or Japanese?
I used to play in a tribute band, we had a Malay guitarist who loved Jap music/anime/cosplay, even knew some of the language. I understand the need to know the culture and even some language for songs. I just don't understand the NEED to be either Chinese or Japanese ONLY.
Please clarify, thanks.
I am Chinese, by the way.

Hi Jumpin, thank you for asking..
I would choose to answer your question in this way, it is a preference for band image and communication...
I do not mean that i cannot work well with a malay or indian...but lets just put in this way...
and yes, we are doing Jpop, targeted music group
Afterall its a band we created so we have the right to choose who we want dont we?

Nothing personal :)

I hope i answered it tactfully ><

I've seen other bands also state the preference for "Malay only", so if he is looking for a certain band image, I don't see why he can't want his band to have a "Japanese look", or since Japanese are so rare in Singapore, to request for Chinese which is closer in looks to Japanese.

Thank you for the understanding...i really appreciate that...atleast someone understands what im trying to do....

Back