Jonathan The Piano Teacher

oldskoolstreet

I would like to bring to light about this person who poses as a Piano teacher. His name is Jonathan. He asked for $160 before the lessons commenced for my son for the month of June 2013.

All he taught was only 1 lesson, and the other 3 weeks was plainly up with his trickeries. For 2nd lesson he sms me that he was down with flu, 3rd lesson (supposed to be a make up) he was at A&E, and 4th lesson he said postponed for the Hazy condition.

just beware folks b4 you trust someone esp a Tutor. Make sure you check his certifications and both draw up an agreement.

I came to know that for the reasons he gave over sms seems to hold some truth. I don't know if I can still trust but he must have genuinely felt I was harsh at him with words for missing 3 lessons for my son in a row.

We came to an agreement because I had to give in due to his situation that Jonathan was just discharged from hospital.

I will get a refund sometime next week, and I think I may have erred by posting about him here.

Sorry Jonathan. Had you been more upfront with your problems I would not have posted here.

As for My son's lessons we will find him another tutor cos he has been sad about not playing piano and my wife has been yelling at me.

Latest posts

Back