John Petrucci's Rock Discipline

Hmm

A lotta useful lessons e.g. stretching of fingers & some very kewl finger practices. It's progressive, from basics to advance.

Can get the dvd for $80 or maybe much less. Very good buy that will last you a long time. There are alot of techniques they teach in Berklee that has been improved upon by JP inside the clips. Try buying it instead of d/l it. First the dvd version is clearer, 2nd you get the book, thirdly, no laws are broke.

Can get the dvd for $80 or maybe much less. Very good buy that will last you a long time. There are alot of techniques they teach in Berklee that has been improved upon by JP inside the clips. Try buying it instead of d/l it. First the dvd version is clearer, 2nd you get the book, thirdly, no laws are broke.

HEe

Try places like Penin, Queensway or Inokii at Far East Plaza.

Might be able to get them cheaper :D

You may wanna check at Queensway shopping centre the rock cd shop with the stupid guy in charge ... I got my Paul gilbert intense rock from there, also got many many other guitar instruction VCD... It's like confirm pirated la, but dunno why the uncle got the Original Sticker.... It was 18 bucks for each title ... I also saw Speed Kills by Batio which i dl before ...

Honestly, i think guitar instructional vids can only teach you so much. Mainly all the teach is common sense ... HOW TO PLAY FASTER??? PRACTICE THIS EXERCISES!!

You get what i mean ...

i watched it... and it totally changed my impression of John Petrucci... 8O

he's so.... "soft"... :oops:

You can get alot of guitar lesson vcds at Popular Song shop at Jurong East central near Raffles Medical clinic for only $20+, but you must order it.

metalizer said:
You can get alot of guitar lesson vcds at Popular Song shop at Jurong East central near Raffles Medical clinic for only $20+, but you must order it.
are they original? i thought they're usually dvds? 8O

Royhan said:
or....

u can pass me a blank DVD-R and i'll take care of the rest :D

hahaa might want to take you up on this. is yours an original copy or are you just burning a downloaded file to dvd?

Guys, can you keep whatever "burn this for you", "burn that for you" to PM or something? I mean, isn't the Govt clamping down on piracy?!?

Be more considerate to Mr SOFT here.

Last thing we need is bad publicity or a website shutdown or what, just because you wanted to get some cheap copy.

Let's try to keep it more discreet on dl or burning. In other forums, these things would probably gotten the topic banned. If you really have to discuss such things, keep it to PM. :smt001

Latest posts

Back