John Frusciante Has Left Red Hot Chili Peppers?

omg wtfff. I kinda don't believe that article, cus the source is unnamed and everything else can be quoted out of context? But that could be me in denial. OMG WHY???

There's word on Wikipedia. Doesn't sound too good but it appears that only one article (musicradar) is claiming this. There's still hope that it isn't true.

Anyway all great bands come to an end sooner or later. It happened with Metallica, and now it's going to happen to Red Hot Chili Peppers. They won't be the same without Frusciante. It's just like how One Hot Minute was with Dave Navarro. Go turn on your radio and listen to some Taylor Swift or Beyonce.

This sucks. John F is the one that convince me that you can still rock out playing clean. Was hoping they will come down to singapore and do a concert. Miss them the last time they were here.

look at it this way~
John will do his own GREAT things!!

the peppers will STILL be the Peppers!!

when everyhting is done! They'll be back!! + more stuff~

ITS OKAY!! :D

dave navarro with rhcp was still good to me, just tt it felt like a totally different band... one hot minute was awesome too me, 4 great tracks come to my mind when i think about the album, warped, aeroplane,coffee shop,transcending. but still frusciante is the core of rhcp, but is this is true, i wont be shocked, i've always found it difficult to associate john frusicante's solo acts alongwith rhcp. i love his solo albums and i frking loved empyrean to the core. so with or without rhcp, its true frusciante will still be awesome. if rhcp ever goes on without frusicante, i think they sdh change thier name,

dave navarro with rhcp was still good to me, just tt it felt like a totally different band... one hot minute was awesome too me, 4 great tracks come to my mind when i think about the album, warped, aeroplane,coffee shop,transcending. but still frusciante is the core of rhcp, but is this is true, i wont be shocked, i've always found it difficult to associate john frusicante's solo acts alongwith rhcp. i love his solo albums and i frking loved empyrean to the core. so with or without rhcp, its true frusciante will still be awesome. if rhcp ever goes on without frusicante, i think they sdh change thier name,

Hopefully get a better name than Audioslave

Back