Jimmy Lee Drumming Workshop this Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarShot

Hi guys,

Jimmy Lee will be having a free workshop in Earshot @ The Arts House this Sunday 4th December from 3pm - 4.30pm! Come join the EZI Music Drum Roadshow to test out some sweet skins and ask the pro some questions.

Here's the address:
Earshot
Level 1
The Arts House
1 Old Parliament Lane

Detailed directions on how to get here are available on our website: http://www.theartshouse.com.sg/contact.html

See you there!

Hi all,

Went to EZImusic show just now with Alfe(plainsman), Bizz2020 and others at Earshot at The Art House.

Firstly, watched Jimmy Lee's clinic and it was breathtaking. As usual, his drum-solo is superb and he explained and demonstrate the various fills and groove-techniques very clearly and insightful. Very inspiring to see his drumming.

Next, after Jimmy's clinic, I checked-out the Peace D-N-A all maple kit($1390 for a 5-pcs kit). Personally, TWO THUMBS-UP for the tone, hardwares and workmanship!!! The kit is in Atomic Nightshade Sparkling Lacquer finish, 14" snare, 12"n13" toms with suspension system, 16" floor tom and 22" kick. As usual, i tested all individual drums and get into some grooves and do some works on the rest of the kit, and the tone were superb, nice attacking tones and warm resonant, I'm very very impressed! Then i checked the workmanship on the shell, the bearing edges are very well-cut, the sparkle lacquered finishing is nice, the hardwares on the shell are all black. The stands that comes with this kit are all double braced and sturdy. The only thing i don like about the kit is the logo on the shell.

My personal opinion, for $1390, the DNA all maple kit is a VERY good buy! Strongly recommended!

Anyways, had fun at Earshot and it's inspiring to see Jimmy Lee in action and thanx to Ricky from EZImusic for bringing in Peace drums and letting us check-out the drums stuff :D

***still can't get over the mind-blowing tone of the DNA set, and of course, it's freaking cheap! I might get one fusion set for myself! :D :D

Keep the Faith!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back