Is this the very first Soft Jam?

woah.... thats some old stuff right there....
hahaha...

we should do sumthing like that again for sure!!!!

xiaoviper said:
WAH. DAMN NICE SIA! Guess I can't afford to miss the next soft jam =P I'll try to make it the next time =D

do u mean outside? cause this one is we do at our own home. lets see if i can remember who the players are..

SATCH,DHALIF,SOFYAN,GORDONZ(maybe),thatguythatwasfromterminalcry(ithink),MRKEYBOARDMAN(obvious),still keyboardman(hehehe),chanmin(ithinksohehe),isthis SIMON??,thebassistonsoftwhichnameiscalvinIthink,isthislivideye?okmanidono.sorry!!,

Thats all i can remember. I probably got some wrong.sorry!

wah u remember..yes i tink u got the order correct..only the last short solo after bass not livideye..its me audio..

bro..u got the 1st one? can post?

audio said:
wah u remember..yes i tink u got the order correct..only the last short solo after bass not livideye..its me audio..

bro..u got the 1st one? can post?

sorry man!! i remember u being one of the jammers but dono why i didnt type that down lol. nice take btw. i dont have the first one, if i remember correctly the backing was funkay. lets start another jam

That jam, the backing was nice. lol =D So you guys did it at home huh. I thought like, why so many different guitar players. Haha. It was cool anyway. I thought u guys did that outside too. >.<

whoa.... cramming 8-9 guitar/keyboard/bass players into a jam room would be insane and jamming will be insane man ... haha.. we did it by settling on ONE jam track and everyone took turns to record a solo over it...

its VERY fun ... and you learn alot by listening to each player's approach to the track ...everyone approaches it differently..

Latest posts

Back