Is there any original musicians out there?

mal

Dear Editor
I am the owner of The Prince Of Wales, 101 Dunlop Street in little India. I have been advertising for musicians to play at the pub on SOFT.COM, with little response. I asked for artists who could play accoustic indie rock and/or originals. I realise we are not in Melbourne, but if i placed this ad in my home town i would be flooded with replies. Where am i going wrong?
Through friends, i have found three acts which play each week (wed, Fri & Sat) and i would like to get onto the Live Entertainment notice board you have (e.g. Barnone, Hard Rock, etc). How do i go about this?
Many thanks in advance for any support/direction you can provide. I am hoping that my small pub will contribute to the growth of original music in Singapore.
Cheers
Malcolm Davies

hi mal

the reason why not many bands reply could be due to the fact that they are:

1. Hobbyist bands, not wanting to commit
2. Professional bands, wanting to be paid

i think it is best for the bands themselves to give some input here.

hello? bands?

yes?!? ....................here's a chinese band,
..................................... RustyNails......................................................

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

hi afterdeath

they are looking for "artists who could play acoustic indie rock and/or originals".

can can?

Melbourne is a beautiful place. The best part is you will see people dressed in their office attire singing or performing on the street, at the train station, entertaining other people rushing home. Within 1 hour, the whole place is empty!

Back