Iron Maiden Singapore 2005 petition. Pls support!

Re: .

rottenramone said:
I'm no Iron Maiden fan but instead of just doing an online petition, why don't you write to Iron Maiden's management to see if they're doing an Asian tour sometime.
i did write them. haven't heard back from them.

Old 60s bands like the eagles and rollin stones charge top dollar prices cos they know their target market are ex-rebels turned doctors/lwayers/engineers. I'm sure IM's management knows what kinda crowd they pull in and won't be so unreasonable in pricing, but do keep in mind that the bottomline of making money is still the priority.

Why are you so negative? If you want it bad enough you'll go and do it, restrictions or otherwise.
exactly. thanks rottenramone!

not trying to bring you guys down but with 67 sig, it aint gonna pick up. Why don't you all do a vid, a short one, showcasing all the fans here and then sent it to their management. That would be more convincing I guess. Hell, if they come, I'll go. Maiden was one of the first few songs I pick up on the bass. Their existance was invaluable.

I have a colleague who is really, I say really into Maiden. He has everything, I repeat, EVERYTHING from underwear to figurines and whatever crap there is that consists of Maiden. He even bought the Abba DVD. I won't tell you why, go find out and you'll know this guy is the ultimate fan. And did mentioned he has every single version of every album? I think he has nothing else to buy I guess, unless you can point out what.

I suggested that I do a vid of him like I mentioned earlier but he is too shy. So too bad. Next fan please....

Back