Iron Maiden Singapore 2005 petition. Pls support!

Rory

If, like me, you want to see Iron Maiden live in Singapore before you die, pls go here take a look at the petition and then sign it. spread the word around and get all your metalhead friends to sign it as well!! Let's bring Eddie and the boys to Singapore!!

Click here to see the petition.

UP THE IRONS!!
eddiepiece.jpg

WU YA BO!!! Maiden come to SG??

Don't think any local events organiser will risk bringing in such a big act. But if it really happens, I'll enjoy myself too.

mikemann said:

Don't think any local events organiser will risk bringing in such a big act. But if it really happens, I'll enjoy myself too.

lets be positive bout it!!

but hor.. ! don suey suey bring till airport liao den kena banned cannot come in.. den the organiser go bang wall :lol:

Hahaha.... :lol: :lol: Still like the 80's meh?? Long hair kanna ban!!

Maybe that's why nowsday a lot of old hair bands are BOTAK..... err or maybe, the hair drop off very ugly, botak looks nicer....heehee :D :D

mikemann said:

hiya, let's cross that bridge when we come to it ;) first let's get as many signatures on the petition as we can and show organizers there IS support for a Maiden concert.

I'll just sign it for the heck of it. Don't think I'll be able to afford the tickets anyway.

Pyro said:
I'll just sign it for the heck of it. Don't think I'll be able to afford the tickets anyway.

brother brother... don worry la... maybe we start a fund raisin in soft next time if got the concert :lol:

but the tix normalli at 100+ .. not over 200 i think... last time rhcp here.. and i think the most ex is 155... hmmmm

:eek:

mikemann said:
Hahaha.... :lol: :lol: Still like the 80's meh?? Long hair kanna ban!!

eh i heard eminem wanna come but kena blacklisted ah? why so many rules one in sg hahahaha :lol:

Last time led zep kana ban from coming off their plane right? walau if i was living then i sure pissed with gahmen one....

Last time led zep couldnt get off the plane .... I bet it pissed many people off, even make us look bad la the gahmen..... make us look like uptight sissies ....

Yeah support Iron maiden!
bring back that power metal era again!
did u guys see how they performed in RIO?
my god!!
phenomenal!

dhol, check out the pics of the Dance of Death tour on their website. looks a lot like the Piece of Mind-Powerslave days!

great support guys! 12 sigs so far. keep it going!

UP THE IRONS!!

Rory said:
If, like me, you want to see Iron Maiden live in Singapore before you die, pls go here take a look at the petition and then sign it. spread the word around and get all your metalhead friends to sign it as well!! Let's bring Eddie and the boys to Singapore!!

Click here to see the petition.

UP THE IRONS!!
eddiepiece.jpg

i fully support this concert
where do i sign?????
POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont wanna sound like a wet blanket...but...

hundreds signed at petitionsonline.com for DT to come, in the end what happened?.....

3notesAbar said:
Dont wanna sound like a wet blanket...but...

hundreds signed at petitionsonline.com for DT to come, in the end what happened?.....

i don't know, what happened?

Back