intro: yy_fuctup

yy_fuctup said:
haha..i think thats why i never get along with girls..my friend said the best guitarist in spore is a girl..hmm..

hey! you can try getting along with me :D i'll add you on msn ! :)

haha..u people can force your female friends to listen to metal..maybe after a few years, most of the girls in singapore would be metalheads..lol..LONG LIVE SHREDDERS..!!

yy_fuctup said:
haha..u people can force your female friends to listen to metal..maybe after a few years, most of the girls in singapore would be metalheads..lol..LONG LIVE SHREDDERS..!!

Sounds like another Great Kat in the making...

ShredCow said:
yy_fuctup said:

Sounds like another Great Kat in the making...

michelle angelo la more likely. btw shred, they already exist. next time i call my gal pal go jam with us. lol. :D

i thought Great Kat wasnt a good guitarist? she just flames other people's guitaring like malmsteen rite?

who read the Great Kat's interview on GP ? the one with eric johnson on the cover. the interviewer must have had a hard time :?

yy_fuctup said:
dont insult yngwie..he's quite good.but never as good as RIP Dimebag.lol.

Different players. Different styles.Which you deem better, your choice. Personally i like Dime also cos yngwie after a few listens it gets pretty repetitive.

But still all these "virtuosos" wouldn't exist if Eddie Van Halen and Jimi Hendrix hadn't stepped in to change the world of rock guitar. :D

haha yeah i saw that article....she just dresses and acts like that to shock ppl. Create controversy, naturally. Which is quite an appalling way of getting attention since her guitar playing alr commands significant attention.(which is dramatically ironic, btw)

She was listed the fastest female shredder of all time.

Oh and Anemic, i don't think she insulted yngwie, in fact she and him have been compared so much in their playing styles that she once mentioned him as an influence.

don't think im going haha, i've gt a feeling i will get bored cos its kind of repetitive............

Back