intro: yvonne

callow

yvonne (pronouced e-von), but you can call me yvee or whatever nice name you can think of. im 17 as of 2006. although i joined soft like last year i havent really been active and all because im one lazy ass. i like people to talk to me because i seriously dont know how the hell to strike up a convo. hence id really appreciate if people come talk to me, be it youre feeling random or youre just a really nice person wanting to make friends. i have many viewpoints but i dont bother listing them to people who dont know me (like you reading this) but im interested to know what/how people perceive things.

and ive www.myspace.com/threesecondsofeuphoria - myspace yay
plus http://stolentobacco.livejournal.com - livejournal which isnt really about my life stories but what the heck

so come talk to me, im pretty fcking random
kthxbye

OMFG im so sorry you guys. my internet screwed up against me so i haven't been online for almost two days. but the response has been pretty heart warming and i was like "WOW" in school today when lil'rampage said my thread had reached 2 pages :)

sleepkitty, amyhra and vheissu ;

yea i do play the guitar that mero sold to me :)
its my very first second-hand guitar because i just started learning on my own during the last quater of 2005. i like to sing but i dont like to sing in front of people lol =\

i want to learn how to play more ah, but my guitar's missing the low e string lol, sabrina, string! string please! thank you many many

and to all else who said hi , HI BACK YA'LL!

and no tieren, you can't slack at my house LOL, my room cannot see light (translate to chinese lah) one. wanna know why? cause its pink. the cupboards are pink, the whole damn table is pink, my headboard is pink. ARRRRGGGGHHH
[/b]

Back