Intro: xspace

xspace

Hi,

I have joined this site some real time back, I can't remember when though. Look at my joined date, cool... Admin, please don't tamper with it :p

Years: Self taught, and very little Yamaha lessons (was very controlled by my 1st gf then, stupids). More than 10 years of playing. But stil feel unattained.

Position: Lead. Had a band when in Sec sch. Jammed with strangers when in Poly

Equipment: Currently, only an Ovation. I donated 2 other guitars (classical/electric) to Salvation Army for those kids to play

Dream equipment: Ovation Elite (12 strings), Gibson SG, Taylor (selected 800/900/Presentation Series), Gibson Lucille. Think I am too greedy...

Studios: Seng Chai, Tornado, and there are several which I forgot - was in Far East, Excelsor, etc...

Music genre: I like all sorts, I used to play alot Beyond songs and own composition (quite messed up :p)

Plans: I do intend to go for further lessons. Aint really good with accoustics, and electric speed solos or super riffing. Any good instructors?

Well, juz a simple breakdown.

When I was younger, I even thought of making music my life. My closest encounter in performing was in the then very common "Teahouse", however my best friend (vocals) backed out, and til today I still lament at him.

Cheers!

Back