Intro: xetc

xetc

hi all softies.

rather new here though.so i'll give a brief description of myself.
im sec 3 this yr, so that means im 15. i do not wish to reveal my sch for personal reasons. haha no offence?
instruments
i play the guitar, bass, keyboards and drums. mostly self taught except for keyboards and drums which i have instructors. i prefer playing the lead guitar more than any instruments :lol:
influences
im rather influenced by ALOT of stuff. starting influences are linkin park and limp bizkit. ltr i turned to pop and rap like clay aiken and eminem. after that i found more interest in indie/alternative, punk rock and classic rock. but i prefer playing indie/alternative and punk songs. so now im mostly influenced by bands like oasis, matchbox 20, green day, simple plan, yellowcard, led zeppelin, GnR, ACDC. not really into metal stuff though.

now im avaliable and im looking for a band tt suits my genre. hopefully i can play lead guitars in a band. im mostly into originals :)

You speak as if your band's Megadeth and that you are recruiting him.

GnR and AC/DC = Shit?
Gah, :roll:

Re: hey

Fierce_LiL_BadgerS said:
im interested in that led zep influence you have. if i was to recruit you into my band you gotta change your other influences, yelow card is ok, but the rest is shit. ok how long you been playing guitar?
Oh ok. Then what are your influences? Er i believe u didn't mean to say GnR and ACDC is shit right? Haha.

Back