Intro: violinist

ahxiang_90

hey everyone out there

i am 16 yrs old,
and i play the violin.

i am planning to get an electric violin,
find a couple good mates,
and form a band right after i enter JC/Poly.
but it seems very rare to have a violinist
in a pop band :smt089

anyway,
i prefer chinese pop to english,
and i love F.I.R.

lol.

great to be in SOFT.
it's awesome.

Welcome! It's hard to get violinists in SOFT. I don't think you're the first, just that the others are silent.

Are you taking exams for your violin? If yes, my suggestion is not to get an electric violin too early - your teacher won't be too happy and I'm pretty sure he or she will think your technique will be affected. Perhaps you should consider getting one of those violin mics to hook up to your violin for amplification in a band. Doesn't look as good as one of those electric violin or Yamaha's silient violin, but you still get the vibrations from the violin's body and hear what you play next to your ear.

Anyway, welcome again! Post some music here!

plug ur violin thru a distortion pedal! i hav a fren whose bro does tt..

i like fir too..juz tt i like especially only the F in fir..FAYE's HOT!!!

replies...

wow...

thanks for all the people that have replied...

i didn't really expect such a great response

thanks for all the advices,
and sorry for not replying earlier,
as i am currently mugging for my O's.

lol.

thanks again for the advices.

p.s. and may i know how does a distortion pedal works
and how does it sounds?

amd yeah,
i'm still taking the grade examinations for the violin;
it's on next monday.

lol.

thanks alot again.

shoot... i played accompaniment for my violinist friend today and screwed the whole thing up... haha this is quite out of point... but i feel damn guilty for making him flunk is o level prelims :( violins are such problems

hi
i have just created a band and we need a violinist espatially one who knows and want to play the electric violin.Would you be intrested to join?? if so please send me a emaill with an intro to cloud_7_09@hotmail.com

hey im forming a band and i need a violinist are u intrested to join??all my mates are around 16-17 and we hav onli 3 members currently but we still need another violinist if u are intrested u can email us at cloud_7_09@hotmail.com hope to hear frm u soon;)

Back