Intro: valo

valo

Finally,i've pick up the courage to create an account in soft.
I've been to shy ,thinking that i would not fit in with you PROS since i,m a noob.hopefully some of you will help me with hte things that i might be unsure of . so pls be kind to me...

heh..dude..chill..im a noob too..but before u ask any questions..google it first..

and..do be mindful of wad u ask..cos it might be a very..hmm..how do i put it..open ended?

yea.anyway..

WELCOME TO SOFT!! :lol:

ok...
here's my first question that i think cannot be googled.

heres the scenario: I have a cousin who's in M'sia and he is going to visit SG later this year.He's looking foward to go for the famous sweelee sale that they have at the end of the year...so he will be comming on the week of the sale?

So my question is,is it confirmed that there will be a sale at the end of every year???

welcome to SOFT!!!
Spiral Out! Keep Going!!

dun worry,i'm a noob too! ;)
just dun start a religious thread.

Hmm.

Welcome to soft. There is a saying.. (when it comes to being a player) you don't have to be the best, you just have to be a good one. So yes, please google your query first or maybe search the forums first before launching a thread which people would just ignore.

However, take it easy lah.

wait wait,somethings wrong here...

nobody asked "are u a girl?"

so i will do the honours,
are u a girl?

valo said:
is it confirmed that there will be a sale at the end of every year???

sweelee will most likely most it on their webby if there is...so juz check the website near end of the yr...

& Welcome to soft! :)

sign up for the swee lee newsletter. easier that way. ask your cousin to sign up for the newsletter on their website as well.

swee lee BB is like free jamming centre on weekends.. pick up gtr from the racks and just plug and play. they wont care abt shit :lol:

Back