Intro: Travisser

travisser

Intro: Travis

Hey softies. Decided to do a self-intro about myself before the Euro Cup Finals start in the later morning :D

My name is Travis and i'm 16 this year. Been trained as a classical pianist since young because my uncle's a music teacher. Recently attained my ABRSM Grade 8 Piano Distinction. Started fiddling with the electric guitar since about two years ago. Also picked up drum lessons for about 6 months but stopped due to busy schedule of the O' levels.

Do love singing alot too and is into music of all genres. Recently being very attracted to Andy Timmons "Electric Gypsy". Sings more into Chinese Pop as i don't have the "English Accent" into English Pop music. Will be trying for the upcoming Campus Superstar 3 which auditions supposedly to start on September! Do give me your support guys :D

Anyway, i deem myself as having a cheerful disposition and very easy-going. Hope to know more people with the same interest here!

Last edited:
hey not too late to intro.

i think you already made youself feel welcome here.
btw nice gibson you got there.

at your age i didnt even have a proper guitar yet.

haha, vicko i knew you would say that. you say that to almost everyone! and i thought you got owned? lol.

i meant Dimebag la, Pantera.

):

woa multi talented. very good. i attained grade A in primary school for music? ok or not? i played the recorder. but converted to a guitarist. huhuh

haha. not really multi-talented? more like knowing some of each but expertise of none. hahaha.

theunknown: i use to get As for music too! :D

i sucked in recorder.music classes in primary school was a b**** cause they dont let us play guitars.

Back